23 January 2021

The (un)Civil Insurgency



People are starting to question openly whether or not we're headed for a civil war.

Sorry, but looking at things closely, I'm pretty sure we've already BEEN in Civil War 2 for some time, now.

Yeah, I'm repeating myself a bit from the previous post, but this is too important to just let it slide.

I'm in no way calling for MORE violence - let the guys with the badges handle the punks in the streets - but we can ALL do our part in this fight...just look at how we operate on other sites, with the free flow of information, ideas, and debate.
You fight an ideology with BETTER ideology....not guns.
...we need MORE Free Speech, NOT less!

Besides, just look at the picture above and tell me why you believe that mutt is somehow (magic?) anything BUT a terrorist.
...do you really want to become one of THEM?

We destroy OUR movement when we act like the turds in THEIR movement.

No comments: