08 August 2007

First Things First...sorta

(reposted from my other blog)
22 APR 06
Okay, first things first...and I should have done this first...oopsie...sue me.


Anyone who's familiar with Shakespeare's As You Like It should also remember Touchstone the Jester's famous "duel" that never came to blows because the quarrel never went so far as the Seventh Cause. In my "duels" with liberalites (an aphorism of my own creation, since liberalism IS - by any definition - a "religion") I usually choose to skip over or merely Touch upon the First through Sixth Causes and go straight to dropping my Stone straight on top of their position. I've little patience - and less time - for their delusions of how the world should be, and so I'm direct to the point of bluntness, rudeness, and often outright ridicule.


What a shame.

I have even LESS patience, time, or delicate words for one of the primary weapons that liberalites use to advance their agendas. I am, of course, refering to the social disease known as "politikal korrectness", so let all be forewarned: I speak my mind, call a spade a spade, and do not suffer fools lightly.

If anyone makes the personal choice to "be offended" -- tough.

Come up with logical, fact-based arguments to support YOUR side and let's dance.........

Of course, that's not the primary reason why I first started blogging. It's mostly so that I can organize my thoughts (such as they are) and get them on the 'Net before I go posting them elsewhere - and thus avoid running afoul of greedy "Terms of Service" on other sites that would usurp proprietary rights to MY work!
...as if anyone else would WANT to claim it.....ROFLMAO

There is - naturally - one other reason why I chose this name for this site.
The last line in Act V, Scene IV, spoken by the banished Duke regarding the Jester:
"He uses his folly like a stalking-horse and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit."


No comments: