03 February 2008

The Real Reason Scots Wore Kilts


Something on the lighter side tonight. I found the following on Drudge, where some Israeli soldiers had had enough of the situation there and mooned some Palestinians near Hebron:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080203145556.dik00tkg&show_article=1

It took me 20 minutes to find a still pic of that scene in Braveheart where the Scots mooned the British after that barrage of arrows, but that was the first thing I thought of when I read the story. 60+ years of Arab states striving mightily to wipe Israel off the map, but it's still there...yeah, I can COMPLETELY understand why those troops did it.

Okay, if I'd been those soldiers' plat-daddy, I'd have reamed 'em a new one, too.....in public, anyways.

In private, I'd have reamed 'em a new one AGAIN...for being stupid enough to get CAUGHT ON VIDEO!

Dumbasses........(pun intended)....but I still like their chutzpah....

Maybe the IDF should issue kilts....???


No comments: