01 November 2017

Reflecting






Gotta say it - I ended up voting for trump.
Been through some shit this past year or so - there's been a metric fuck-ton of insanity in my world since my last post here - but, considering my last post, I figured I owed it to anybody who reads this to admit the truth.

No way on God's Green Earth I could ever vote for the communist hellary.
Also gotta admit that - for whatever reason - trump hasn't been the congenital shitbag I figured he would be.

I'm not a fan of his "leadership style", nor am I impressed with many of the things he's done, but - all things considered - I honestly cannot see ANY area where hellary would have been an improvement.


Gorsuch was a good call for SCOTUS, and he's put some good people in key places, but he's also put some real asshats into positions they should never have occupied.

He actually put priebus as Chief of Staff?
REALLY?
....glad he's gone.

I will pat trump on the back when I figure he earns it, and I will (verbally) kick his ass when he earns it.


The truck attack in New York, Las Vegas, the "Russians" witch hunt (which is turning out to be an indictment for the DEMOCRAPS), the frauds mueller and comey, and the endless cavalcade of creeps who infest the Swamp - mcconnell and schumer, ryan and pelosi, mccain and feinstein, just to name a few - I have to admit that I would really like to see trump succeed in some of the things he's trying to do.
...particularly flushing some of the turds out of the cesspool that is Washington, District of Cthulu.

We'll see.

Now the ramp-up for the mid-terms.
Buckle up, buttercups - it's gonna be a helluva ride.

No comments: